Eight weeks, eight questions for you, Zooey.
- How did you manage to form a perfect side-eye in just a few weeks?
- How do you feel about the fact that I keep dressing you in blue because Koala’s leftovers are the best kept clothes so far, and everyone tells me my son is adorable and I’m too lazy to correct them?
- How do you manage to throw up exactly five minutes after I’ve bathed you, oiled you, dressed you, kissed you, and said to myself, ‘wow, at least she hasn’t thrown up!’?
- What’s it like having three older siblings to help you, cuddle you, and annoy you?
- What are you thinking about?
- What’s it like to have already traveled across the world, at only six weeks?
- What’s it like being on the outside? Is this what you expected? Hoped?
- What exactly is so funny?!