My friend is moving to Tel Aviv (sad).
I’m still trying to understand Tel Aviv, I really am. I encounter it every so often and recognize that it is it’s own culture, but I do not encounter it enough to truly absorb and comprehend.
This is a list of all I ever need to do in Tel Aviv:
· Deal with Minhal HaStudentim (Student Authority)
· Go to the beach (weather-permitting)
· Do better shopping than in Jerusalem
· Use it as a stopover when going to my cousins in Holon
Things I know about Tel Aviv:
· It’s humid
· It’s busy
· It’s not so religious (?)
· It’s where embassies are
· It gives me that post-city dirty feeling I get from a day in Manhattan
Feel free to enlighten me. I’m open and willing.