Just because. There are some things I must remember.
- So the ’90s are back. This I swear, I was thisclose to buying Doc Martins with my adult money. I don’t feel old. I feel great.
- I guess I’m so over it, I forgot to get a doughnut?
- Obviously my T-Mobile customer rep, who was digging to find out why I’m ‘always abroad’, is waiting till next summer to go on his Birthright trip.
- It’s very hard to avoid the news. It’s everywhere. It’s an ISIS beheading video playing right behind my son while I desperately search for the remote.
- There’s no people-watching like American people-watching.
- I’m always paying the family price for moving away.