Heat’s on the rise, and it can mean a few things, but one in particular that I’m excited about: my homemade lazy lemonana. How to, you ask? It’s very simple. If it wasn’t, I wouldn’t do it (read the recipe title again).
1. Grow nana (mint) plants in your windowsill. Since this is the lazy lemonana, your husband has already done that for you.
3. Pour some Crystal Light into a pitcher.
4. Pour some cold water into the same pitcher.
5. Break off a bit of nana, wash it and bend the stem at different points.
6. Put the nana into the pitcher.
9. Go back to being lazy.