Since I started posting about the move from Jerusalem to Tzur Hadassah, I’ve been getting emails asking about what the place is like. In fact, I’ve been offering Tzur Hadassah lowdowns since two weeks before I moved in. And the reviews on living here keep on coming.
So here’s the whole collection of what’s up in Tzur Hadassah (or Tsur Hadassah, whatever you’re into).
And here’s the ‘official’ website of the yishuv (in Hebrew): צור הדסה – הפנינה בהרי יהודה
And, broken down, in case you’re looking for one of the following topics:
- The basics: part 1 and part 2
- Tzur Hadassah cultural activies
- Medical in Tzur: the Tzur Hadassah clinic and Beitar clinics
- Gym equipment
- Local council
- Public transportation to and from Tzur Hadassah
- Religious life: List of synagogues with contact info. (Note: it’s a secular yishuv with a few small congregations ranging from Reform/Progressive to Sephardi to Dati Leumi)
I recently discovered this list of chugim (activities) for adults and kids taking place in Tzur Hadassah for 2008-2009.
Some photos of the place: