13 months. 13 things I hope you will keep doing.
- Playing in the dirt
- Saying ‘hello’ when I hand you a ‘telephone’
- Hide and seek with your shirt
- Climbing over your siblings
- Claiming what’s rightfully yours
- Cuddling us
- Rumbling on the bed with the blankets and pillows
- EATING AND NOT GIVING A $#*%@!
- Taking what you want
- Giggling, snorting, cackling
- Enjoying the breeze on your face
- Contemplating everything with the seeming wisdom of a 105-year-old woman
- Watching the world, wide-eyed