Assigning myself 5 commandments of going back to work after a somewhat off the grid week of vacation.
- You are not limitless. Saying no is not a special occasion; it’s a standard.
- You are not 2- or 3-dimensional. There has to be more than work and home.
- You are not worth any less than your peers. By definition you are at least equal.
- You must take your pulse. Recharging is mandatory for phones and people.
- You must seek the bigger picture. Every day, just a little bit.
In the meantime… a few hours of freedom left.